Make the most out of your home festival!
This year, your living room is your festival area. Let your creativity loose and make yourself a festive setting!
Årets festival er noe helt nytt og annerledes, men vi velger å se muligheter i digital festival og håper dere gjør det samme! Blant annet kan dere skreddersy deres egen festivalløype, og dere kan velge å se film i pysjen, fra senga, mellom Zoom-møtene – mulighetene er nærmest uendelige! I tillegg går det an å transformere stua til sitt helt eget festivalområde. Her kommer noen tips til hvordan du kan lage din egen filmfestival:
There are many possibilities in having a digital festival. You can creative your own film route, you can watch films in your pajamas, you can sneak a film in between your Zoom meetings – and so much more. The living room is your festival area, and there's nothing stopping you from making it all that you want. Here are some times from us:
- Decorate! Use light chains, balloons, flowers or what ever makes you feel that festive feeling
- Maybe you would like some Kosmorama effects? At Prinsen Cinema Centre, you can pick up catalouges and posters. You can also buy t-shirts or totebags!
- Make your favourite meal and treat yourself with good beverages! Or maybe you would like to make food inspired by the film you are going to watch?
- With film festival home edition, it is entirely up to you whether you arrange a galla premiere or a movie night with pajama's and pillow forts.
- The social aspect of the festival experience is still important! At Letterboxd, you can read reviews of the films and write your own. And maybe you can arrange a digital film debate with your fellow film buffs?
Share your experience with us! Tag your Instagram photos with #kosmoramafilm.