The area project Tempe-Sorgenfri and Kosmorama Trondheim International Film Festival wishes you welcome to a free pre-Christmas screening of Solan og Ludvig – Jul i Flåklypa 29. November 17.00 at Tempe Helse- og Velferdssenter.
There will be free popcorn for everyone at the screening. At Tempe Helse- og Velferdssenter there will be an open café where you can buy warm beverages and something light to eat. The event is free and does not require registration, but feel free to let us know that you're coming on the Facebook-event. We will provide seating and the film will start at 17.00.
Solan og Ludvig – Jul i Flåklypa (2013)
Solan, Ludvig and Reodor is back. Christmas is close, and editor of Flåklypa Tidene, Frimand Pløsen has promised the village that there will be snow. When Ludvig wants the same thing, inventor Reodor Felgen is easily convinced to build the most powerful snow machine. But all of a sudden, Reodor disappears, then the snow machine disappears, and Soland and Ludvig have to make christmas on their own. If they have time, after saving Flåklypa from the worlds worst snow storm.
"Because messing with nature is a dangerous thing!"
Age limit: All ages allowed
Year of production: 2013
Director: Rasmus A. Sivertsen
Norwegian audio and Norwegian subtitles
This animated film can be enjoyed regardless of what level of Norwegian you speak.
Duration: 1h 16min
Outdoor cinema tips:
- Watching a movie under the open sky is a unique experience, but it's important to take some precautions to prevent getting cold!
- Always check the forecast and dress accordingly. Remember, it can get extra cold when sitting still, so bringing extra layers is a good idea.
- It can be nice to bring something to sit on to keep warm. Maybe a blanket or a seating pad?
- An insider-tips is also to bring a sleeping bag to pull over your legs if it gets extra cold!
- Use public transport or walk, unfortunately there are no parking spots by the outdoor cinema.
- The closest bus stop is Valøyvegen, bus routes 1 and 2 are direct connections from Trondheim Sentrum.
The screening is a collaboration between Kosmorama Trondheim International Film Festival, Trondheim Kino, Områdesatsingen Tempe-Sorgenfri and Trondheim Kommune.